This product can't be ordered online.
Contact us to order it.
An Architecturally Designed Shade Structure
A durable, contemporary alternative to traditional shade sails. The unique design features a twisted tension membrane with overhead support structure. Modules can be linked together in a variety of plan layouts for optimal shade coverage. These engineered structures are custom made and built to last.
10 Year Fabric Warranty
10 Year Frame Warranty
1. Footings - To suit local conditions
2. Column - Zinc & Powder Coated
3. Bolted Joints - Jigh Strength GR8.8 /S Bolts
4. Edge Cable - Stainless Steel Fittings
5. Rafter Struts - Zinc & Powder Coated
6. Tensioner - Stainless Steel
7. Membrane - Fire Rated PVC with PVDF Top Finish
8. Guy Cable - Stainless Steel
9. Wind Load - 41 m/sec
Choose from the full range of Dulux RAL powder coat colours for frame.
Electropolished stainless steel frames are available.
Call for price on application.
Provision for Electrical Lighting, Heating Units, fan, televisions and more.
The Flexshade® range of pre-engineered tension membrane structures are part of the Vesl Tension Span Group founded in 1977. These Australian made shade structures are built to unmatched standards and are designed with a fix and forget philosophy.
For more information download our brochure.
Or contact Project Shade to speak with a shade specialist.