Architecturally Designed & Built To Last
A tension membrane umbrella with either a round (Hexagonal) or square (Quartet) shaped canopy with a column. Architecturally designed and wind rated for the even toughest conditions providing a lifetime of low maintenance, these permanent structures are custom made and built to last.
10 Year Fabric Warranty
10 Year Frame Warranty
1. Corner Plate - Powder Coated Aluminium
2. Tension Adjustor - Stainless Steel
3. Column - Zinc & Powder Coated
5. Footings - To suit local conditions
6. Ground Snow load - 0.95 kPo (20 psf)
7. Wind Load - 45 m/sec
8. Point Load - kN (225 lbf)
9. Membrane - Fire Roted PVC with PVDF Top Finish
10. Edge Cable - Stainless Steel Fittings
11. Apex Cap - Powder Coated Aluminium
12. Frame Bolts - Stainless Steel
13. Upper & Lower Arms - Zinc & Powder Coated
Flexshade® Quartet can be designed to suit specific customer requirements for height and plan dimension.
Choose from the full range of Dulux RAL powder coat colours for frame.
Electropolished stainless steel frames are available.
Call for price on application.
Provision for Electrical Lighting, Heating Units, fan, televisions and more.
Reposition as the sun moves throughout the day.
Provision for side curtains and optional corner posts for roll up or zip track fittings for complete weather protection.
The Flexshade® range of pre-engineered tension membrane structures are part of the Vesl Tension Span Group founded in 1977. These Australian made shade structures are built to unmatched standards and are designed with a fix and forget philosophy.
For more information download our brochures.
Quartet (Square Canopy)
Hexagonal (Round Canopy)
Or contact Project Shade to speak with a shade specialist.
White vs black umbrellas? Which would you choose for shade outdoors? Did you know umbrellas come in a variety of shapes? Let's dispel some misconceptions! Read More…